International Pitch Competition - AIM Congress / THE EVENT WILL BE RESCHEDULED
24 to 26 March 2020
THE EVENT WILL BE RESCHEDULED BY THE ORGANIZERS
Uruguay XXI calls for technology startups to apply for the AIM LATAM Challenge. The winning company will travel to Dubai to present its project to investors at the International Pitch Contest of the AIM Congress (The Annual Investment Meeting), the largest investment platform in the world, to be held from March 24 to 26 in Dubai.
In the first instance, a pre-selection of 5 companies will be made which will have a pitch on February 20 before the organizers of the event, Uruguay XXI, ANII and ANDE. The selected company will travel to Dubai to present its project. The prizes include a return flight, accommodation, access to the event for 3 days and a stand.
- Have less than 50 employees
- Be at least 2-7 years old
- Have an annual income of USD 300,000 to USD 1,000,000
- Have passed at least one round of funding
● To have a validated MVP
● Be legally constituted
● Market traction
● Financial Plan
● Have a value proposition based on high impact
● Have a visa and passport (if applicable), and a valid passport (minimum 6 months)
Lugar del evento